This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com
Data that we gather
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How this data is being used
Collecting this data helps us understand what you are looking from the company, enabling us to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records.
- To improve the products and services we provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
Trade One will not disclose your details to any third party companies. Exception are companies involved in the payment and fulfillment of your order and any legal obligation.
Applicable for minors
When under the age of 18, you are responsible to get approval of your legal guardian for the purchase and for submitting personal information to us.
Links from our site
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the Tradeone.nl domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.